I need to source digital fashion prints to add to my new fashion collection. Can On Demand images benefit my fashion brand?
In a word, YES!
The fashion print industry is becoming faster and more competitive by the day. Trying to stand out in an ever increasing world of new brands is becoming harder and harder. Budgets are tight and design development time is at a premium.
Using On Demand images can provide a fast and cost-effective way of hitting new trends and answering directional trend briefs. If designs have commercial use licenses and exclusivity they can enable any fashion brand or design team to create their next print collection with convenience.
So how can On Demand fashion prints help enhance your latest collections?
The days of spending time developing a print idea are unfortunately dwindling. We need to be able to source great designs but also at a price point that fits within our budget.
- On Demand images enable a cost effective way of hitting trends.
- A marketplace platform, such as GraphicModa.com, allows for a variety of pricing giving you not only choice on designs but also to fit within your budget.
- Let others do the design development for you and then pick and choose as required.
Wherever you are, and whatever time of day it is, designs are always available. Create and save your fashion print collection in your own time enabling you to focus on other elements of your fashion brand such as sales and marketing. All designs at GraphicModa.com have commercial use licenses so you can be confident that they are suitable for re-sale on your garments.
- 24/7 access to commercial use repeat patterns, placement prints and design elements.
- No waiting for design development – browse and try out designs at your convenience.
- Easily create mood boards from which designs can be quickly selected and bought.
Having access to a world of designers at your fingertips can only be a good thing right? To be able to source a wide variety of prints and patterns means you can always be one step ahead.
- Source designs and designers from around the world.
- No need be limited to the look of one or two design styles within your print collection.
- Choose from varied categories such as placement prints, repeat patterns or design elements.
‘Fast fashion’ is now becoming ‘faster fashion’. New print trends emerge when least expected and need to be in-store quickly to maximise sales potential. Being quickly re-active to print trends, as they appear, enables your fashion brand or design studio to always be on trend.
- Buy and instantly download print ready designs.
- Customers can instantly have designs shown at meetings without the need for ‘a version of’.
- Fast turnaround on emerging print trends.
Browsing a wide selection of surface pattern, repeat and placement prints can spark further ideas and new directions.
- Spark your own creativity inspired by others.
- Move your print collection in new directions that you handn’t previously considered.
- Inspire others with your latest print collection.
Not only can exclusive stock fashion prints help with providing solutions to current trends but they can also spark creativity to develop your own ideas further. Being part of a community of fashion print designers can lead to further exciting and creative opportunities.
- Create your own designs using design elements.
- Edit and recolour a design to add your own styling.
- Be part of a creative community.
As I have mentioned in my previous blog there will always be a need for print development within a brand. However, as ‘fast fashion’ is now becoming ‘faster fashion’, we all need to address how and where we can quickly source ideas, inspiration and ultimately print ready artwork to react to our customers and trend requirements.
We know that sourcing On Demand images can have it’s frustrations as well as benefits (after all, it’s the very reason GraphicModa.com came into existence!), so we’d love hear about your own experiences in the comments below – the good, the bad and the down right ugly!